Who we are
Predikto is a venture backed software startup team based in Atlanta with an office in Dallas, TX. and rapidly expanding in Europe. At Predikto, we are passionate about solving real problems using our proprietary predictive analytics software platform that delivers actionable predictions to our customers. We are heavily focused in Transportation.
What we do
We help our customers move from Unplanned to Planned Maintenance by processing live data from their industrial equipment sensors, weather, and maintenance history to predict when a part or component is going to fail. Our customers are some of the most recognizable companies in the world.
What we need
A proven record selling software to target industries including Rail, Aviation, Shipping, and other Transportation / Industrial verticals. A highly motivated sales professional who will own, orchestrate and execute on our sales process and strategies to maximize our ability to grow. This sales executive will need to play two different roles:
1) Bring new leads or chase opportunities with new prospects. Long sales cycle. Very consultative and technical in nature
2) Play the role of an account manager at large industrial European customers to help expand at that account and ensure all the key players and politics is managed carefully to ensure success for Predikto in the long run
The EU Sales Director will report directly to the CEO until a VP of Sales is eventually hired in the future.
- Establish, build, and maintain long-term customer relationships with customers and channel partners in order to respond effectively to customer requirements and influence customer decisions.
- Work with Product Management to provide feedback on product roadmap, strategies, pricing, and more.
- Leverage Product Management and Engineering for sales support.
- Build relationships and establish communications at the highest executive levels in your accounts to understand their needs and priorities
- Confirm and communicate the differentiated value of the Predikto software to the customer at both the technical and business level.
- Establish Predikto’s ability to deliver business value through a consultative sales approach with the ability to reference use cases, and proof of concept engagements.
- Understand the formal and informal buying process in the customer's environment.
- Identify the customer approvers, decision makers, and influencers, and develop strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence.
- Manage the closing process including negotiations, terms and conditions, and procurement activities.
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain a current and accurate pipeline of your early stage, upside, and forecast deals.
- Consistently communicate and brainstorm with Predikto management and extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity development.
- Extensive Enterprise Software sales experience and a demonstrated history to consistently meet or exceed annual quota and performance targets.
- Experience selling to one or more target industries including Rail, Aviation and Shipping
- Prior startup experience is highly desirable
- Prior experience selling Big Data, Analytics, Predictive Analytics, or IoT solutions
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage customer executive relationships at high levels
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team.
- Direct or indirect experience in data sciences or analytics and the ability to communicate and position software technology.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong orientation to team communication and collaboration.
- Must speak German and English fluently
Bachelor's Degree in business or engineering and 7+ years of experience in enterprise sales
Interested? Send us your resume.
To learn more about our culture, visit predikto.com/joinus
Got questions? We're happy to answer them. Just email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org